February 14, 2018

St. Valentine's Day

Hello all you lovers out there...Lovers of people, lovers of books, lovers of animals, lovers of the great outdoors, or even just lovers of chocolate...Happy St. Valentine's Day! 

I know this is a silly Hallmark holiday, but I've been making Valentines since I could hold a crayon, so we always celebrate our love for each other in my house!


These quick cards went out to a few friends this week. Hedgehugs stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn, striped paper by MFT, polka dot paper and banner dies by PTI. 


These two small lunchbox notes went to school and work (respectively) with my youngest son and my fiance. Otterly in Love stamps by MFT.


This card for my mom was a case of Melissa Phillips' card here. Sentiment stamp from Cupid's Arrow by Cas-ual Fridays Stamps. Love die and background stamps by PTI. Patterned paper by MFT. 


This card went out to my BFF and is a case of Cherion Brandon. All stamps and dies from Love Notes by Neat And Tangled. 


And just because I couldn't let my kiddos and sweetheart go off to school and work without SOME sort of sweet treat, I whipped up these mini brownie bites with real strawberry frosting. Here is the recipe I use for the ABSOLUTE BEST strawberry frosting ever: recipe for strawberry frosting




Hope your St. Valentine's Day is a sweet one:) 
Thanks for stopping by, 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I do love chocolates!! These are all perfectly delightful Valentines Dana. I'm especially smitten with those sweet little otter cards! Your cupcakes look yummy!